high performance great features
The Advanced elements Lagoon 2 is a two seater kayak that is generally used in the lakes, bays etc. Generally the top portion of the kayak is made of a different material and the lower portion is made with a different material more quality for rougher surfaces. It has high quality inner tube which contributes to the performance and contributes to the lifespan of the kayak. Near the area of the cover, a bow and stern is constructed. These forms increase the working of the kayak in the water. It has an easy setup and is available in different colors aswell.
Pros and Cons:
- The Advanced elements Lagoon2 is known to be very durable. It also helps in sturdy performance. It is very light in weight and can be carried to any place. It fits easily in a truck or on a roof rack when deflated. One can easily paddle using the rear seat and the front seat however we prefer the back seat. It helps in the tracking on the water. The seats are considered to be comfortable and the seating area is very spacious too. It helps people to paddle smoothly and enjoy the ride.
- This kayak is considered to be stable. It is a very easy and flexible process in setting it up. This kayak after repeated use has the tendency of having small portions of the rubber crack. This requires multiple repairs. One of the reviewers we found also says that while folding the kayak one needs to be careful. Folding in the same manner repeatedly would hamper the kayak and will cause wear and tear of the rubber. This however is a regular issue with a kayak and no-one can expect it last forever but you can take steps to preserve it as long as possible.
- The kayak received an exceptional review for it’s beautifully built air chambers that are very spacious and have a high end quality. This kayak has been treated as one of the fastest kayaks and the advantage here is that it occupies very little space.
- To have the maximum benefit of the kayak one should be very careful with buying the other elements of the kayak. Some of them being the backbone accessory, the double action pumps, regular paddle etc. The pumps are used to push the air on the upper as well as the lower side.
- This lagoon is recommended for people who want a kayak that's more transportable and don't want to buy a roof rack or extras for cargo. It is also noted that the customer support service also is very quick in responding to the queries. However there was one noted disadvantage regarding the tracking, the kayak tracks much better when it’s new and when it becomes older the tracking becomes slightly less efficient.
- To get a complete inflation out of the lagoon 2 you need to have a hand pump. It can be used in both the fast flowing rivers as well as in the calm lakes. People who require space can without a doubt buy this kayak. It can be stored in any place like the closet and is very portable. One can even transport it in the back seat of the car. The bottom of the kayak is flat and is relatively very wide. This makes it move a little slower but when it is in flat-water rivers, or lakes then it works great. With the help of the little skew the kayak tracks much better. Though its inflatable its designed in such a way that it doesn’t look like a pool toy and is actually seen as a good durable kayak. However it is not advisable for taller people and also the storage capacity is a limitation. One can store as much as a bag with lunch box in it.
This offers a very fast and comfortable ride too. People have paddled using this kayak half the year and are still paddling. But there are chances of tubes getting cracks and fixing them would only lead to more cracks. The material used here is not the highest of quality as the cracks appear at regular intervals. This kayak needs to be cleaned and dried every time after use. Even when it is kept in storage you must make sure that it is kept dry. After lending it to our friends for a long term and after rough use still one can manage to paddle through the water with it. You must also stay aware of the fact that while paddling this kayak, there is a high chance of getting wet so you must be prepared.
Overall we recommend this kayak to either a beginner kayaker or someone that would like to kayak with a efficient kayak that holds up well and requires very little extras when it comes to transportation.
See Our Best Fishing Kayaks Guide - Kayakerguide
Were Sorry This Was Not Helpful!
Let us improve this post!
Please Tell Us How We Can Improve This Article.